QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
Users encounter QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 when they try to open a company file or updating it to an advanced version. Sometimes, it may occur while you restoring the backup of your company file or folder. This result, QuickBooks users are not able to restore backup file.
This guide helps you out about the error and its causes along with troubleshooting steps in order to eliminate the error code 6123, 0. Also, whenever users use a QuickBooks company file or want to establish a connection over a network then you may come across with the following error messages either “QuickBooks error code: 6123,0”
“Connection associated with the QuickBooks company file has been lost”.
What are the reasons to generate QuickBooks Error 6123, 0?
Check out the reasons due to which the error caused to occur.
- It occurs due to damaged or corrupted files
- You may have selected Block Web Bugs filter option and this might be one of the reason
- Due to damaged windows operating system
- Maybe you are using different or multiple versions of QuickBooks database services and it creates interference to QuickBooks.
- A network connection is disturbed from your host server
- May be using removable device in order to restore the company file.
Methods to resolve QuickBooks Error 6123, 0
Perform the following basic solutions in order to eliminate the error according to the reason of cause that you encountered.
Solution 1: Check File name
Remove all special characters whatever you have used for your file name
- Ensure that your file name consists of 30 characters or below that
- You shouldn’t use any spaces or special characters
Consider these elements to save your company file name.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 3371 Status code 11118
Solution 2: Run file Doctor
In any case, your QuickFix my Program is not working then go through File Doctor in order to repair company file. It is significant tools that automatically fix and scan all data issue.
- Go to QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Select your particular issue of Company file
- Once the QuickBooks file Doctor opens
- Select the desired company file using the drop-down option
- If you are unable to find it then select Browse in order to find company file (the company name looks something like .qbw)
- Click and select “Check your file”
- Then press the Continue button
- Enter your valid admin password then click on Continue again
- It might take a few minutes to repair your file till then wait
- Once the repair process is completed then Click on Company file in the appeared list
- In the end, select and click on Open QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Run QuickFix my Program
- Click on Program Problems in the Tools Hub
- Select and click on “QuickFix my Program”
- It may take a few minutes to run (in case you are installing multiple version then it take more time, you need to wait until the progress bar is completed)
- Once QuickFix my Program installation is done
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop once again and check whether your issue is eliminated or not.
How to reach us?
In case, you are unable to resolve then follow the above-mentioned step to fix QuickBooks Error 6123, 0. If you encounter the All QuickBooks Issue and Error again, contact the QuickBooks technical support toll-free number +1-800-986-6570. If you want to fix the error by yourself then take help from dedicated experts via online live chat. You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance with QuickBooks support, is happy to help you out with their best solution.