QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
When QuickBooks users deal with the software and want to do reconfiguration their work area. Sometimes, if they want to install the software for the first time then they may come across QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. The damaged file can be the most probable cause or due to missing files, you may encounter this error code.
The error occurs with a message as “you couldn’t instate license properties” and it results in the QuickBooks that is unable to load the license information. If the users are facing this error; then they need to resolve this as soon as possible. This guide helps you out with the relevant solutions along with its possible causes.
Factors leading to QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
The following are the possible factors that may lead to this error or likely to be encountered by QuickBooks users.
- An outdated Windows operating system might be one of the reasons
- Damaged or missing QuickBooks file can be the reason behind the occurrence of this error
- Interference of anti-virus
- Try to open the QuickBooks file without saving it
- An unsuccessful window update can cause this error.
Solutions to rectify QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118?
In order to rectify this error at ease, just follow the stated steps in sequence manner.
Solution 1: Run the 3371 error, you can fix from the QuickBooks tool hub
Step 1: You have to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Initially, close QuickBooks Desktop
- Download Tool Hub of QuickBooks
- Save the particular file somewhere so that you can able to find it easily
- Once file downloaded then open it
- Go with the steps that appear on your screen in order to install it
- Agree all the terms and conditions
- Once the installation completed successfully
- To open the Tool Hub, double-click on it.
You May Also Read: QuickBooks Error 12007
Step 2: From the Toll Hub, run the 3371 error fix
- Click on Installation issues within the Tool Hub
- Now click on 3371 Error Fix
- Then hit on Ok
- Start your QuickBooks Desktop once again and try to open the data file.
Solution 2: Delete the .ecml File
- First of all, press window key + R altogether on your keyboard
- In order to accompany area, delete .ecml file
- Then close the window file
- Now, run your QuickBooks Desktop in order to register your product.
How to reach us?
QuickBooks user generally encounters a problem on startup or during installation for the first time. You can also fix your issue by inserting the QuickBooks CD into your system and then reinstall the software. In case, you are unable to resolve then follow the above-mentioned step to fix QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118. If you encounter the issue again, contact the QuickBooks technical support help desk phone number +1(800)986-6570. In order to resolve this error on your own, you can also take help from dedicated experts via online live chat. QuickBooks support is happy to help you out in this with their best solution.