QuickBooks Error 15241
QuickBooks Error 15241 is an error that usually occurs when the payroll update has not completed successfully and that hinder your workflow. You may also come across this error due to a specific service is not enabled named the FCS file of QuickBooks Desktop. Once you recognize the error code 15241 not allow you to update or run Payroll any more.
However, QuickBooks Payroll is accounting software that allows you to tackle your business without any hassle with limited mistakes. Sometimes, manual interference ends up the errors and it requires fixing it as soon as possible.
This may also result as the message start pops up on your screen when you encounter this error as “The Payroll Update is not successfully completed”.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 15241
Here is the following mentioned list of causes that you can consider one as for your error code 15241.
- Incorrect or failed installation is one of the common error
- Virus-infected or Malware attack
- Improper shutdown of your system and this happens due to power failure or any other factor
- Entries are not correct in the Window registry
- May be your window system function has been crashed
- Important QuickBooks file may get deleted or incorrect registry entry
- Moreover, there can be another reason behind the error.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error 15311
How to fix QuickBooks Error 15241
Following are the easy recommended solution that helps you to resolve your error in the least minimum time.
In case, if you have the Windows 7, 8, 10 or vista then need to perform the following steps:
- Initially, Close your QuickBooks Desktop
- Go to the Window start menu and click on Right to the Computer options
- Select Manage option that includes Windows 10
- If the user has window 10 then do click on the search button and search for computer option
- To do so, you need to right-click on “This PC” and select on the Manage option
- Select Services and Applications options on the left side of Window
- Then double-click on Services options on the window’s right side
- Now, select the Intuit QuickBooks FCS file and double-click on that
- In the “General” tab, you can see the “Startup type” option just click on that using the drop-down arrow
- Select Manual and then hit on Apply button
- Click on Start button then press OK
- Once again, restart your QuickBooks Desktop
- Download the latest update and then install it
- At last, update your payroll tax tables as well.
Windows XP user needs to perform the below-mentioned steps to fix the error:
- The very first need to close QuickBooks Desktop
- Right-click on My computer that you can find on your Desktop
- Now click on the Manage option
- Click on Services and Applications then select Services in the right side of the Window opens
- In the specific service, named “Intuit QuickBooks FCS” just double-click on that file
- Now, you are able to see Intuit QuickBooks FCS Properties window that appears on your screen, click on the same.
- To do manually, you need to go the General tab and select “Startup type” using the drop-down arrow at last select Manual option
- Press Ok
- Then open your QuickBooks account once again
- Download the latest update of QuickBooks Desktop product
- Finally, update your tax tables.
How to reach us?
The above discusses steps, hopefully helps you to fix QuickBooks Error 15241. If you are unable to fix the error after performing the following above steps then you need to approach with the QuickBooks technical support number +1-800-986-6570 for further queries. They help you to fix all your errors related to QuickBooks without a minute delay. You can even do an online live chat with dedicated customer support.