QuickBooks Error 6144, 82
QuickBooks Error 6144, 82 commonly occur when users attempt to open their company file and if they are using any other application. The error can happen due to incorrect configuration of system settings or any irregularities in the Windows registry.
Reasons of QuickBooks Error 6144, 82
- Unsuccessfully download or not properly installation of QuickBooks
- Due to corrupted or damaged file in registry and this can leads such kind of error with any running program
- Due to Malware or infected Antivirus
- Internet security is not proper
- Improper settings of Firewall can cause such error
- In any case users has not permission to share any company file then it may cause an error
- A recent setting changes can trigger an errors
- Unintentionally deleted any company file that belongs to QuickBooks can leads to an error.
Resolution for QuickBooks error 6144, 82
The below solution helps you completely eradicate so that you can manage your business finances with getting an error in a hands-free manner. Just have a glimpse at these mentioned steps and perform in the sequence order.
Solution 1: Repair your Windows Registry
In case your Windows gets corrupted then you may need to perform these steps in order to fix it permanently. You can start the process with the steps given below:
- Press Windows from your keyboard then go to start button
- Type Command in the search bar
- Hold “Ctrl + Shift” keys altogether from your keyboard
- Then Press Enter
- A permission dialog box appears on your screen
- Click “Yes” button
- Once you do, a black box appear with a blinking cursor
- Next Type “regedit” then hit Enter key
- Now select the Error code 6144 82 within the registry editor
- Select Export within the File menu
- Now choose the desired folder where you want to save the backup key within the save list
- Keep the desired name for the backup file
- Make sure you have selected the option named “selected branch” that you can find with the name Export Range box
- Once you done all changes then click on Save button
- Save company file name using .reg extension.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error Code 6129, 0
Solution 2: To rename .TLG and .ND files
- Initially, go to location of company files
- Right-click on file and rename it using extension .TLG and .ND
- Now go to Database Server Manager
- To open it, you need to click on Start button on your keyboard
- Go to Programs
- Click and select the QuickBooks
- Next select Data Server Manager
- Select and click the folder where you file is present
- Scan the file or folder
- At last, open it.
How to reach us?
It is hoped that you can find this guide as useful and much handy in order to resolve QuickBooks error 6144, 82. In any case, you fail to perform these steps and you are not proficient to deal with this error. At such a point of time, make a cold conversation by dialing QuickBooks technical support help desk number at +1-800-986-6570. You can also go with another option to get further assistance by dropping an email at this address firstname.lastname@example.org or can do a live chat with dedicated professionals.